SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.Role DescriptionYou will be responsible to achieve benchmark Customer Service Level and Stock levels for our Dolmio, Miracoli, Seeds of Change and Uncle Ben’s sauces portfolio for our European markets in the most efficient way. You will play a key role in the daily Logistics and site agenda through LMOS & FMOS. It is a great opportunity for you to gain operational experience, being the link function between demand and supply. You will work closely with the market-, production- & logistics teams, commercial-, Q&FS-, activity management- and S&OP-teams. You will report into the Regional Supply Chain Manager. Some amount of travel will be required (< 10%).
Responsibilities• To establish a Master Production Schedule (MPS) for both short term (next 3 periods) as well as mid-term (3-13P), with optimum stock policy.
• To assess the impact of (potential / disruptive) changes & risks in the end-to-end supply chain, flag constraints and advice / trigger actions to safeguard Quality, CSL, capacities, out of stock risks, project-, maintenance- or activity related stock building.
• Weekly monitor the line utilization, forecast and stock development and proactively anticipate on product mix constraints and utilization peaks.
• Excellent execution of (re)launches, item changes & discontinuations in close collaboration with activity management, markets, production, logistics & commercial.
• Prepare the supply plan for our local S&OP+ step 3 process (SCMR) and be key-contact in our European S&OP and demand control steps (periodic & weekly sessions with our markets).
• Actively contribute & implement improvements in our Food End-to-end supply chain (CSL, stocks, costs).
• Participate in the daily LMOS & FMOS meetings, taking operational responsibility for daily business and escalations.
Requirements• Bachelor or Master’s degree (logistics, supply chain, business admin, engineering, …).
• At least 3 years of working experience in a production/logistics planning environment.
• A strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to relate to people at all levels from a variety of backgrounds and to confront difficult and challenging situations as required.
• Proficient oral and written skills in English and Dutch.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain.
• Analytical & planning skills.
• Must- have: solid experience in ERP (Manugistics), SAP and strong Excel skills.
• Able to balance projects, operational requests and weekly tasks.
• Eye for details.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.
Plaatsingsdatum : 06/04/2019
Referentienummer : 98184
Standplaats : -
Adres : -
Postcode : 9723 HK
Opleidingsniveau : HBO
Uren : Nader te bepalen
Dienstverband : Detachering
Werkervaring : 3 - 5 jaar
Contactpersoon : -
E-mailadres : -
Telefoonnummer : -