Does this sound interesting to you or do yo have questions? Do not hesitate and reply to this vacancy right away!
Role Description- Lead, improve and develop a Global Customer Service team in a way that the agreed Customer Service levels of the internal and external customers are matched.
- Implement Customer Service strategies
- Motivate and develop your team to improve performances
- If needed support the team with operational activities
- Deliver improvements to the Customer Service processes, systems and way of working by driving the Continuous Improvement agenda
Responsibilities- Ensure a deep understanding of Planning decisions/impact for Customer Service teams for the upstream planning.
- Execute the Supply Chain strategy and work close together with regional and local Supply Chain teams world wide.
- Collect, maintain and responsible for quality of master data.
- Act as the point of escalation in case of issues related to supply
Requirements- Bachelor degree+ (Master degree is preferred) - 5+ year experience in a similar role - Good understanding of Planning - Experience within an export environment is a must - ERP knowledge - Not afraid to take less popular decisions - APICS / Lean experience is a big + - Pharma/Food/FMCG experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Zanting.